Friday, April 1, 2011

new facebook page

Hello all my lovely friends :)
I've just started a fan page for my artwork on facebook. I will be posting all updates on there as well as here. I'm having a drawing for an original painting when I reach my first 30 fans on the page. So, head over to facebook.com and search Megan K. Suarez Fine Art and "like" the page. You will automatically be entered in the drawing. I will posting new drawings for artwork & goodies on that page so check back often. I will also be posting links to all artwork sold online, classes & info where I'm teaching, New youtube video links & photos of new work. I hope to see you all over there :O) Happy Friday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi....do youhave any online classes at this time ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any online classes right now but that is something I'm thinking of for the future. Right now I'm just doing a few scrapbooking classes at Stacy's Scrap Shack on the Oregon Coast

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so much talent...I really love your style = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope you do an online class!

    ReplyDelete