Thursday, September 16, 2010

art journal supply video

Happy Thursday everyone! my big plans of doing some art journal pages to share with you fell through today because I got a wild hair & made 2 videos showing my favorite art journaling supplies. I've had tons of messages & emails requesting a supply list so I thought I better just make a video! I rambled on a bit & covered lots of supplies so I had to divide the video up into two videos to upload on youtube. They are now uploaded & ready for viewing. Hope you enjoy & if I skipped something or you have questions just let me know. I'm happy to share whatever I can :)

1 comment:

  1. I meant to leave this comment on YouTube but it kept giving me an error today so I'm over here:)

    I just happened across your videos and love them all. Thanks for sharing such detailed information! While I thought I could tell you where that large alpha set came from, I didn't find that specific one. However, it looks like some of the alpha sets from MaVinci. She is wonderful to buy from and I have many of her sets. Her website is: http://mavinci.net/

    Thanks again,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete